The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has advertised for 9394 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) positions across several zonal offices. Interested and qualified individuals can fill up the LIC Online Application starting on 21.01.2023. The deadline for submitting online applications is February 10, 2023. This is a great chance for job seekers searching for a career in LIC. Before applying for this position, candidates should thoroughly read the most recent LIC job notice 2019. Job applications for Life Insurance Company of India (LIC) are accepted online at icindia.in.
The complete information about the LIC newest job notice 2023 is provided below, and this LIC employment falls under the category of Government job. Job seekers are encouraged to study the Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) ADO job selection procedure, eligibility, salary, age restriction, and application cost details on our website AllJobAssam.com. But, for more precise information on this Life Insurance Corporation Of India (LIC) employment announcement, please see the original notification, which is included at the end of this post, as well as their official website, licindia.in.
Details of LIC Latest ADO Job Notification 2023
|LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 – Online Apply for 9394 Posts|
|Organization Name||LIC, India|
|Name of Posts||ADO|
|No of Posts||9394 posts|
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023: Notification
Name of post: Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
No of posts: 9394 posts
- Northern Zonal Office (New Delhi): 1216 posts
- North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur): 1033 posts
- Central Zonal Office (Bhopal): 561 posts
- Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata): 1049 posts
- South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad): 1408 posts
- Southern Zonal Office (Chennai): 1516 posts
- Western Zonal Office (Mumbai): 1942 posts
- East Central Zonal Office (Patna): 669 posts
LIC ADO Recruitment Eligibility Requirement
Age Limit: The applicant must be at least 21 years old and no more than 30 years old as of 01.01.2023, i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.01.1993 and 01.01.2002 (both days inclusive) as of 01.01.2023.
Age Relaxation: The following are the higher age relaxation categories.
- 5 years for SC/STs
- 3 years OBC
Further information may be found in the official notice.
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution or the Fellowship of the Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
|SC/ST/ PwBD||Rs. 100/- +Transaction Charges + GST|
|Others||Rs. 750/- + Transaction Charges + GST|
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment?
Before applying for employment, interested and qualified individuals should read the whole job announcement.
Interested and qualified applicants may apply online at the LIC’s official Recruitment Portal. Applicants may apply online for ADO positions by following the easy procedures outlined below.
- Go down and look for the Key Web-Links section.
- Choose the Online Application Form option.
- There will be a new Recruiting portal shown.
- First, complete the registration process.
- Next, click the Online Application Link and log in.
- Fill out all of your personal and educational information and submit any required papers.
- Pay the application cost that corresponds to your category.
- Lastly, submit the application form and print a copy of the application form.