Bihar BEd CET Result | Bihar B.Ed CET Result 2023
Bihar BEd CET Result 2023: The common admission exam for the B.Ed Course is set for April 8, 2023. The e-Admit Card for this entrance exam is currently available to applicants beginning March 30, 2023.
The Bihar B.Ed CET Result 2023 is available on the official website for registered applicants. Furthermore, in order to get the Hall Ticket from this website, candidates must first check in with their Login ID and Password.
To learn everything there is to know about the Bihar Common Entrance Test B.Ed 2023 admit card.
Bihar BEd CET Result 2023
CET Inter 02 Year B.Ed
|Important Dates||Admit Card Fee|
|Exam Date: 08 April 2023||No Fee|
|Admit Card Date: 31 March 2023||Download Your Admit Card Free|
Bihar B.Ed CET Result 2023 Details to Check
We have provided a list of the details on Bihar B.Ed CET Hall Ticket 2023 that aspirants must verify for faults.
If any inaccuracies are discovered in these details, the applicants must immediately notify the conducting authorities.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number and Roll Number
- Entrance Test Date
- Timing of the Entrance Test i.e. Start time and End time
- Time for Applicants to reach and report at the Exam Centre
- Exam Centre’s Name and precise location
- Guidelines for the day of the Entrance Test
Download B.Ed Result
The registered applicants may utilize the procedures below to download the biharcetbed-lnmu.in Admit Card 2023 with their login credentials online.
- Applicants must first visit the official website for the admission exam, which may be found at https://biharcetbed-lnmu.in/.
- The link for Bihar B.Ed CET Admit Card 2023 will be provided in the Updates section of our website’s homepage.
- The applicants will be sent to the login page via this URL.
- Now, candidates must enter their accurate login information into the fields provided on this page.
- Applicants can receive the Result as soon as these information are provided.
- Once candidates get a soft copy of the Hall Ticket, they must take a clean printout of it for the entrance exam.
Entrance Test Guidelines
It would be mandatory for applicants to follow the requirements below while taking the Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2023.
- Photo ID documents like as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, and so on must be carried to the exam center by the applicants, along with the Hall Ticket.
- Applicants must report to the assigned exam center on time. No candidates will be permitted to enter the exam center beyond the reporting time.
- It will be advantageous for applicants to visit the exam center prior to the exam to obtain a comprehensive understanding of its location.